Previous Research Projects at the Dept. of ALM
- Archaeological information in the Digital Society (ARKDIS). The Swedish Research Council 2013-2018
- COST Action Archaeological Practices and Knowledge Work in the Digital Environment (ARKWORK) 2016-2021
- Pictorial Evidence: the Image as Scientific Tool in the Work of the Swedish Institute of Racial Biology
- Gender and Popular Education
This project studied women's positions in the educational work of the Swedish popular movements and the organizations for free educational work (study organizations and folk high schools), primarily during the first half ot the 20th Century.
Eva Hemmungs Wirtén:
- Languages, Education, and Swedish Society, 1960-2010. The Swedish Research Council, 2008-2010.
- COUNTER, a European-wide research project exploring software piracy & counterfeit goods. European Commission Research Directorate-General. Programme “Socio-Economic Sciences and Humanities”, 2008-2010.
Last modified: 2022-02-10